There are countless rules and regulations governing employee benefit plans. Our expert team will help ensure that you are meeting your compliance obligations. We stay up-to-date and will inform you of laws or regulations that may affect your employee benefit program. We are committed to helping you with complex plan administration and legislative compliance, using a variety of internal and external resources.
- Provide easy-to-read Legislative Briefs that summarize recent federal legislative developments in insurance and employee benefits that are created by benefit attorneys.
- Answers to common ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, Medicare Part D and Section 125 questions.
- State-specific compliance materials, including COBRA, FMLA, disability laws, state mandates and more.
- Monthly Webinars led by our Benefit Attorney
- Review documents and policies to ensure regulatory compliance and legislative changes.
- Assist with the preparation of SPDs, Wrap Document, Form 5500 data collection and PCORI filing.